wise

bare BARE BONES
that Audiowhore day party doesnt have any Deep Tech DJs playing...
Cause & Affect are on the line up! what's happening there?

House Ents Brixton Splash looks good to me. Fancy a day rave.

Listened to Verone and Morgan Frequency sets yesterday, both pretty good
House of Silk next I think

That last Archie B mix is the best thing i've heard recently, wish people would stop with 'Promesses' though, time for a new anthem, seriously

trilliam

ohhh that tune

have heard it in a cupl guys sets before, not so much recently

that 'darling' track was in everyones sets as well an i had no idea it was jackin

wise

bare BARE BONES
ta that was annoying me a bit, wish I had a memory...

jacking sounds really incongruous in a deep tech set, not feeling it

trilliam

dunno mate its all house rele n truly

a good dj would make it all flow perfect

fwiw i was sayin from the jump jackins success in london would depend on its dialogue with this ting but it seems to have run dry now (jackin)

datwun

It is all house, but I do think they're got pretty different sounds and vibes at their core. I've got some jackin tracks which are basically just donk at 126 which I can not see going down well at a deep tech rave lol.

This, btw, is absolute fiiiiiiire

trilliam

i hear u rudewhy

where you're coming from has a lot to do wit how u experience/relate (to) music so i can see how u might be less than happy with it, kinda like hearing a dj you know is good draw for suttin totally pandering or w/e, not that this is that exactly but uno what i mean

just as a footnote though im sure b3 would've been familiar with that tune, and also being that frequency was in birmingham that night perhaps he was trying to draw for a crowd favorite or show some jackin pedigree

actually when u put it like that it is pretty pandering..

https://soundcloud.com/arun-verone/arun-verone-rinsefm-live-marcusnasty

arun verone guested on marcus nasty rinse show yesterday with shantie as well, this is just the set

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Listening to the Marcus show right now, haven't got to Arun Verone yet. Marcus's selection is SLIGHTLY hit and miss for me but some of these bassline tunes he's playing are >>>

Booked my ticket for Frequency Warehouse party so me and my mate are going to be in attendance!

trilliam

soundcloud ripper?

offliberty stopped working

listening to some bits by fingaprint and noodles

sheesh

funkystepz crafted a cupl bangers now as well

vvvwwwv

I need all these Strange Static tunes in my life, maybe we could start a petition
ooosh that joseph curtis tune is fire.

in regards to jackin/house and bass tunes being mixed with the tech sound, i've always presumed its the influence of ez. he's still an essential listen and still an inspiration to any dj, he plays cause and affect etc. with all his standard garage fare does he not...

@continuum, nice mix bro. although how anyone can enjoy those kurt cobain samples is beyond me lol

would appreciate an id from the more knowledgeable round ere. 33.10 - x5 dubs - love amplified and junction 13 mix. heres the mix anyways
<iframe width="100%" height="125" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

wise

bare BARE BONES
listening to the Jack N Danny mix from those House Ent Camden sets, the host is twice as loud as the music!
If you're pumping out the tunes it's like someone shouting into your ear :eek:

Ellie Cocks one has no host :D

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
@continuum, nice mix bro. although how anyone can enjoy those kurt cobain samples is beyond me lol

Thanks for the feedback :)

I never liked that Kurt Cobain one at first then I saw someone cutting shapes to it and completely changed my mind. The way they were dancing really emphasised the bass. Now it's one of my favourites!