The Queen is Dead!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What makes the last couple of pages so funny is that - third's description of luka's shitposting spree about Craner's alleged anal self-exploration as "cringe" notwithstanding - neither of them has even a rudimentary cringe reflex, so you get these pyrotechnic displays of completely unselfconscious, toddler-like rage.

you smoked skunk from penge fam.

This one was particularly good. An insult I can imagine sparking a knife fight in the lunch queue at a secondary comp in Newham that's already on its last warning from Ofsted.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What makes the last couple of pages so funny is that - third's description of luka's shitposting spree about Craner's alleged anal self-exploration as "cringe" notwithstanding - neither of them has even a rudimentary cringe reflex, so you get these pyrotechnic displays of completely unselfconscious, toddler-like rage.

This one was particularly good. An insult I can imagine sparking a knife fight in the lunch queue at a secondary comp in Newham that's already on its last warning from Ofsted.

It's actually very self-conscious, deliberately cultivated. I saw William Bennett in 2011 and he taught me Luka's tactics in 30 minutes, which is probably why Luke is having an existential crisis as we speak.

Bennett much more of a racist than Luke, mind.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm not sure if he's still touring, mind.

But the principle is quite simple.
1) have 5-7 variable phrases.
2) concatenate them into different contorted shapes at random
3) place in a given order to achieve a desired outcome, and then gradually begin to rotate them around like a pack of cards.
4) make sure the phrases are stuffed full of negative compliments that ambiguously skirt the line between joking and insulting.
5) constantly start repeating them like a meditative mantra until you have made your opponent surrender to your commands, or capitulate.

as for how to resist it, go figure that out yerself.

forclosure

I'm not sure if he's still touring, mind.

But the principle is quite simple.
1) have 5-7 variable phrases.
2) concatenate them into different contorted shapes at random
3) place in a given order to achieve a desired outcome, and then gradually begin to rotate them around like a pack of cards.
4) make sure the phrases are stuffed full of negative compliments that ambiguously skirt the line between joking and insulting.
5) constantly start repeating them like a meditative mantra until you have made your opponent surrender to your commands, or capitulate.

as for how to resist it, go figure that out yerself.
he's gonna be doing his Cut Hands thing at Grace Jones Meltdown festival,William Bennett i mean

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
He's still doing that? Thought he'd been cancelled ages ago.

no, because he posted a statement at the time saying he's entirely liberal and anti-war. Which, I mean he is not wrong. Whitehouse and Cut Hands are ultimately projects of white liberal vanity.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's the inversion of the conservative public school tradition, just like punk was a total inversion of prog.

The more interesting thing though, is to subvert.