The Queen is Dead!

forclosure

@luka i've already gone rounds with shaka, catalog and clina why don't you invoke that ineffable true will to get at me

or is the fall of because into a pint Stella just that tantalising?

sufi

lala
there really is zero space to exist in this situation, as luka says you either fart along thru the street parties without committment or you throw a tantrum and noone cares. that is the set piece

sufi

lala
there really is zero space to exist in this situation, as luka says you either fart along thru the street parties without committment or you throw a tantrum and noone cares. that is the set piece
im heading for the alotment to embrace the green - welcome @webE - N13 if you're around

forclosure

and this is why as i stated earlier i want no part of it call me stubborn but that's it

catalog

i have had to do online courses recently and there's always an ambiguity around whether people are truly thick or if they know how to use the appearance of thickness to acheive ends such as (waste time (lower expectations of their performance (disrupt the lesson (annoy the teacher
perhaps no one is ever really thick but we get so used to pretending to be that we forget we are in fact just pretending.
I was talking to someone at lunchtime about this. I think there's been a change in attitude since party gate and all that, where you have this thing where you just don't do what you are meant to do anymore and everyone knows it, and it no longer matters.

It's not just a disobedience to authority, or blatant lying, it's more this gap between what is real and what is pretend.

The fiddle is very stretched now and EVERYONE is at it.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Can’t imagine being in pubs over the next few days, they’re some of the worst display offenders. Get them in, keep them drinking pish, sell em a few grams of pub dust

Seriously fuck pubs until at least next Wednesday, all news/tv blocked because IT’S GOING TO BE FUCKIN WARM. Time to enjoy the sun

All of them Huns (in Rosemary’s Baby lettering)

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s sad, pathetic, tragic, queasy, gimpy, subservient, adulatory, abstracted but emotionally driven core British behaviour, behaviour you can see any weekend at, say, Ibrox. It’s hard to batter old dears who live for this shit but you can always tell them and their patriotic guff to fuck off out the way too. It’s a thing of beauty to execute

People do it because their lives are empty or from listless apathy. They need an archaic, structural marker for their understanding of the world. Order (wtf does that even mean, law? ethics?) from anything like a distant folk twitch about the crusades to the siege of Vienna through to typical undermining of Christian values declining bs. Must. Keep. This. Patch. Of. Land. Union-Jack. Add death of Diana all the way into Brexit biases, Andrew scandal on and on

Like the dried vomit puddles on Sunday mornings, every shop doorway stinking of piss, half the population getting annihilated on the lash has civic costs. Weird island, weird people at times, as long as any problem is happening to someone else...

luka

that's just not a realm i can make the steps towards joining that kind of nothing matters everything is superficial space so just have fun and not distub anybody

that's not me bredrin never been me and i would be dishonest to myself if i tried to adopt that, i suppose you would say this is me refusing to "liberate" myself or something but it's what it is its not a fault its a feature
its not about you! nothing is about you! or me! we are irrelevant. stop thinking about yourself!

luka

its curious to me that you lot are too mired in subjectivity to grasp the point. it saddens me. im sad.

sufi

lala
this is the point im making. in the old days there would have been. it would have mattered and meant something. now it doesnt.
it is becos there is no rational reason for this state of affairs yet noone is bothered, is it acceptance or complacancy, complicity or servitude, solidarity or submission or do we not care about that either