The Queen is Dead!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Clinging

Just do what the video coach advised and look at the country like an’ whaaaa caaaaAAAN

See, easy, let the divs wave their flag

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Yes I put my name down for the Saxon shilling

A stain that can never be removed, youthful folly of idealism shown truly monstrously stupid

luka

i am a deracinated subject of the global commons like you are. i dont believe in anything. im just a mouth to feed same as you. thats not where my focus lies. i grew up on sueprmarket pizza and the a-team same as you.

luka

we are a mass-produced, homogenised product. we are in no sense 'individuals' and our histories are completely provisional. its irrelevant what our small differences are.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Brits don’t know who they really are, Roman rule drew a line in time. Uncle Monty and his raiding gangs etc. They think they know who they are as a nation but not really

To affirm identity you stick to rites. Throw in a double bank holiday. Cheers guv, m’lud, ma’am

Multiple realms, outlets, meanings, greater generational shifts, post-lockdown syndrome of uncontrolled energy

luka

what i am saying is there has been a shift in the meaning of the bunting and peoples attitudes towards it.

luka

im not interested in your personal opinion. im interested in the public meaning of the signs.