photos of lea valley before Olympic development

luka

image.jpg

This is you refuelling with a Lucozade Sport and a tea in the cafe of that superstore, tesco or sainsbury or whatever it was

luka

So I reckon the picture of you on the bike was that day otherwise the location doesn't make sense. Why would we ride east from Bow if we were going to Richmond in the far west?

craner

Beast of Burden
So I reckon the picture of you on the bike was that day otherwise the location doesn't make sense. Why would we ride east from Bow if we were going to Richmond in the far west?

You must be right then.

luka

We bullied Jim that one day by making him walk for miles and not letting him eat. He kept moaning about being hungry and we just laughed at him

craner

Beast of Burden
We bullied Jim that one day by making him walk for miles and not letting him eat. He kept moaning about being hungry and we just laughed at him

:crylarf: That was hilarious. Jim pre- and post-food was like Jekyll and Hyde.

Leo

I have lots of photos from a day/night roaming Manhattan back in the 80s or early 90s, similar lost feel. since I was taking the photos, they all feature my friend, so the photo album is like a "where's Waldo" of disappeared nyc locations.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I have lots of photos from a day/night roaming Manhattan back in the 80s or early 90s, similar lost feel. since I was taking the photos, they all feature my friend, so the photo album is like a "where's Waldo" of disappeared nyc locations.

sounds good enough for it's own thread if you ask me!