Leo

On Monday, Page Six reported that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are in the process of purchasing a $30 million plot of land on Miami’s Indian Creek Island.

Republicans close to the Trumps told me the Florida land purchase signals that Ivanka has serious political ambitions. Florida is ground zero for the MAGA base, and members of Trumpworld I spoke with speculated that Ivanka intends to run for president herself, perhaps using a Florida governorship as a springboard. (Florida’s Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, would be up for reelection in 2022 and is also a rumored 2024 presidential candidate.) “She wants to run, but she can’t run until she holds elected office, because she’s not her father,” the Trump campaign adviser told me. “At the end of the day, Ivanka was only an employee at the Trump Organization.”

According to a Republican operative, members of the Trump campaign have told GOP operatives that Donald Trump is “100% all in” on a 2024 run. “This fucks Mike Pompeo. This fucks Mike Pence. How do you raise money if Trump is running?” the operative told me. “It’s also causing chaos with all the operatives. If you’re a part of Trumpworld, do you still work for him? We all know he could drop out at any moment and he’d be fine. No one knows what to do.”

IdleRich

IdleRich
Chances are he'll die before then I reckon. And Ivanka's already being interviewed under caution isn't she? Probably a load of Repubs are hoping the whole fucking crime family dies or goes to jail.
Meanwhile Trump is appealing to SCOTUS to overturn the Time "person of the year" which they gave to Biden and Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

IdleRich

IdleRich
There is a copy of time with Trump on the front which hangs on the wall in some of his golf clubs, only one problem though... it's fake.
Honestly how small is this man's penis?

version

A true master of disguise.

c35zdw63ke361.png

IdleRich

IdleRich
Seems as though Barr certainly moved away from him first though right? I mean in the final analysis he was willing to lie about Mueller and hand out spurious pardons like in a banana republic demagogue, but ultimately was not prepared to totally attack and destroy US democracy by investigating Biden's win etc