Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What do you reckon are the odds that's going to top himself? Or at least check out pretty soon in a half-accidental, half-on-purpose Adderall overdose, something like that?

woops

is not like other people
trump has clearly never taken failure seriously so i'd say he was one of the least likely people to off himself anywhere in the world

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
trump has clearly never taken failure seriously so i'd say he was one of the least likely people to off himself anywhere in the world
Hmm, you're probably right, but he's always been insulated from the consequences of his failures in the past, and he's about to lose presidential immunity, having pissed off some very powerful people on the way. I suppose a lot depends on how vengeful the incoming administration decides to be.

woops

is not like other people
surely even if he did decide to admit defeat in that way he'd pre-emptively spin it as an assassination by his enemies anyway and live on as a horrible martyr to himself

woops

is not like other people
imagine him posting on tiktok or whatever, "I can feel the crooked and corrupt forces of EVIL moving in on me!! I guess my incredible greatness is a threat to their plans... but I will NEVER surrender!!"

version

20210108_095641.jpg