Status
Not open for further replies.

sus

This seems to be the board water cool so I'm bringing it here

on a scale of 0-4, talky to written, would you say your posts here are "talk" in written form, written start to finish pretty stream of consciousness with some pauses, or that they're truly written in the sense of really going in and changing words and rearranging parts

you can respond by reacting, if you skip the thumbs up there are 5 faces, heart eyes is a 0, for talky, and angry face is a 4, for very written

DLaurent

I don't tend to talk, I just type odd thoughts now and again I feel like searching for some insight on. Listened to a variety of stuff today. I get a lot of early Fleetwood Mac from another non music related forum I post on but I'm always looking for a buzz. Struggle to find it these days. So I listened to some Strictly Rhythm and Nervous records tunes, Logic and Classic Man favourites. Came back to this after a few beers though, it's a nice twisted Metronomic tune. Wish I knew more music like this.

sus

very much talk. i doubt ive ever written a post here.
I don't believe this for a second this is part of the act it's ok you don't have to deny it I know that even if this were true (it is) you still would so it's irrelevant anyway

sus

I don't tend to talk, I just type odd thoughts now and again I feel like searching for some insight on. Listened to a variety of stuff today. I get a lot of early Fleetwood Mac from another non music related forum I post on but I'm always looking for a buzz. Struggle to find it these days. So I listened to some Strictly Rhythm and Nervous records tunes, Logic and Classic Man favourites. Came back to this after a few beers though, it's a nice twisted Metronomic tune. Wish I knew more music like this.

Pure instrumentalism. We're just means to DLaurent's ends. Hasn't he heard the Kantian imperative?!

sus

I was very hurt to come back online and find no one had reacted to my post. Like my balls were being cut off. All my dreams of being an influencer, pioneering a new mode of interaction, revolutionizing our relationship with our platform, just smashed on contact with reality. The total disregard of the forum for my dreams and plans. An ocean of apathy, and me a wanderer in a sea of fog.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Ruff Sqwad - Pied Piper

I'm not a huge fan of this riddim to be honest and it eventually gets really boring but OTOH I find it positively inspirational that a credible piece of music can be made using such simple methods. It's just a weird bleeping sound, hi-hat/shaker, kick drum and detuned square/saw wave.

It's the kind of thing that makes me want to download Reason again, whereas listening to a lot of electronic music just makes me think 'i could never do that'.

Status
Not open for further replies.