Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's funny what catalog was saying about grime vs drill in terms of one being more about the studio – because drill (while it presumably is made in bedrooms a lot) sounds more like it's made in a studio than classic grime, which sounds more like it was made using the most rudimentary equipment imaginable. I know that wasn't the point catalog was making but I thought I'd bring it up so that it makes him doubt himself and have a bad day.

catalog

It's funny what catalog was saying about grime vs drill in terms of one being more about the studio – because drill (while it presumably is made in bedrooms a lot) sounds more like it's made in a studio than classic grime, which sounds more like it was made using the most rudimentary equipment imaginable. I know that wasn't the point catalog was making but I thought I'd bring it up so that it makes him doubt himself and have a bad day.
Totally ruined my day this has

DLaurent

I had a lot of records like this. One of my favourite Drum and Bass tunes full stop I don't care what year it was made. Slinky drums, deep pads, and a vicious sub bass line.

Status
Not open for further replies.