Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
N.B. I don't actually like Dido, at all.

But it is nice to have third recommend me some Marx that I might actually enjoy ;)

luka

theres a couple of decents Todds but nothing that comes within a million miles of Dem2s Desire. he might have given them the template but they took it to another dimension.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
theres a couple of decents Todds but nothing that comes within a million miles of Dem2s Desire. he might have given them the template but they took it to another dimension.

Well you know, what they say about the repressed British psyche...

learn to shimmy Lucius! how can you deny this.

always found Todd Edwards boring. not enough spunk.
true

One of my friends finds his music sinister, like circus music

also true.

but... (needs pitched up)

He's a good gospel boy and they make the sexiest music ever made

craner

Beast of Burden
To junk him because he isn't Dem 2 and didn't make 'Desire' is obtuse and cantankerous and you're just in a bad mood.

luka

any time this subject comes up i call Todd Edwards boring its a reflex response. i always do it. its my todd edwards opinion.

luka

come and talk to me about the american election on the other thread then you'll enjoy that.

luka

You didn't do anything I just have this trigger reflex now. It's like mild PTSD from 16 years of engaging with you on Dissensus.
come and talk to me about the american election on the other thread then you'll enjoy that.
"Activists dancing in the streets of Philadelphia blasted Beyoncé over an attempted Trump campaign press conference"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tbf if music evolved according to Luke's dictatorship we'd have to have late night smooth fm pirate version. Which is why I referenced Spandau Ballet on Wednesday. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

There are a couple of grooverider sets where he plays gabba in 93-94.

Status
Not open for further replies.