version

We need to find out why this is. Why have you not got a camera version?
Is it a political / philosophical stance? Or is it more pragmatic / prosaic reasons?
I'm not interested in taking pictures of anything, plus the older phones without cameras etc are cheaper and more durable. Also, having a desktop as my only internet-browsing device means I can get away from it when I want to and don't have to feel like I'm always "connected".

version

Yeah, also I'm wary of modern technology. I don't like anything "smart". I don't want a phone that collects masses of data on me, a fridge with an iPad in the front, an eReader where I don't own any of the books I buy and they can be removed at any time.

catalog

this jenn ashworth book i was reading, she talks about various forums she's on and one of the things she says is how people regularly switch up their usernames (i guess like what starb did recently) so as to minimise the sense of a trail.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah, also I'm wary of modern technology. I don't like anything "smart". I don't want a phone that collects masses of data on me, a fridge with an iPad in the front, an eReader where I don't own any of the books I buy and they can be removed at any time.
4B2A08E400000578-0-image-m-36_1523744129866.jpg