luka

The DMT world is all about portals and switching timelines. That's why Marvel are the Cutting edge of culture.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That airport fight is one of my favourite scenes in the whole MCU. Up there with the Avengers vs Alien Army in Avengers 1.

luka

I think it might be the best of them all. It's got space and light and clarity. That helps a lot.

luka

What was Ant Man two like? Or hasn't it been made yet? He seemed to have a miniature friend in Endgame I didn't recognise.

luka

Woops you have to see the captan americas. One is a bit boring though cos it's in the olden times. But two and three are masterpieces.

luka

Let's all go to see The Eternals at the IMAX together. Craner and Catalog can come too. We won't gloat when they get converted. We will be happy for them.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Don't you think it's weird that the whole world apart from Craner and catalog thinks these are the best films ever made. The cinema is full of people openly emoting, whooping, sobbing, panting, drooling, ululating.... it's a religious cult as much as it is cinema but we have to listen to the opinions of Craner and Catalog?
Exactly, it's a religous cult that brooks no questions or analysis. Forget, well, everything, just listen to the massive explosions and people bouncing off walls.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Exactly, it's a religous cult that brooks no questions or analysis. Forget, well, everything, just listen to the massive explosions and people bouncing off walls.
We're lucky you can't cart us off to the inquisitors or the stake. I know you would if you could.