Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm in favour of this music without hearing purely based on it being opposed to Matt berry voiceovers for money supermarket

version

Post some pictures of sexy elvish maidens if you want
giphy.gif

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'd love to barge into craners Italian movie night, my gut spilling over my England shorts, ashing on the carpet, flicking peanuts at the screen and moaning about "these bloody daygos" and eventually ejecting his criterion collection disc, tossing it over my shoulder and replacing it with the fellowship of the ribf extended edition disc 1 kicking back psssing open a can of strongbow

And here's the twist

Halfway through Craner actually finds he's ENJOYING it.

By the time gandalf is dropping into the chasm craners saying

"And there's two more of these?!"

"Fucking right there is craner call up Barry islands premier coke dealer cos were going on an unexpected journey right now"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Friend of mine told me to watch the last samurai

Tells me it's "top drawer cruise"

Do i trust him or nah

luka

I'd love to barge into craners Italian movie night, my gut spilling over my England shorts, ashing on the carpet, flicking peanuts at the screen and moaning about "these bloody daygos" and eventually ejecting his criterion collection disc, tossing it over my shoulder and replacing it with the fellowship of the ribf extended edition disc 1 kicking back psssing open a can of strongbow

And here's the twist

Halfway through Craner actually finds he's ENJOYING it.

By the time gandalf is dropping into the chasm craners saying

"And there's two more of these?!"

"Fucking right there is craner call up Barry islands premier coke dealer cos were going on an unexpected journey right now"
Corpse aren't you jealous that version and Simon are coming out to my special birthday party and you won't be there