version

As the mrs tells me intermittently, my driving licence looks like i rob banks for a living. Only partially true

You should link up with Martin.

My repressed fantasy is robbing a bank, '80s style. Motorbike helmet and bomber jacket...waving a sawn-off in some cunt's face...customers kissing the floor and sobbing "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME...I'VE GOT KIDS"...orange smoke bombs, ear-piercing alarms...speeding off in a van, clutching Adidas bags stuffed with notes...running down joggers in Smiths T-shirts on zebra crossings...smoking 100 fags, dying my hair blonde and jumping an overnight ferry to Esbjerg...

version

Chaos is a bit of a mixed bag, but it provided me with confirmation bias regarding some of my pet theories about Charlie - interesting, to me, were the parts about Joly West ( of MKUltra fame ) being involved with the Haight Asbury Free Clinic where the family were regulars, the role of Charlie's parole officer ( or handler? ), and "Operation CHAOS" ( MHChaos )... also entertaining was the character assassination of Vincent "The Bug" Bugolosi ( wife beater, stalker, abuse of power when stalking victim tried to complain, oh, and a total liar )

Some of the Inherent Vice avatar guys on Twitter have started accusing O’Neill of being "sus".

😂

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
MV5BZmQ5M2NmOTMtOTVhZi00YWY3LTg1MmItMTA2NzQxN2M2MjhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Law enforcement officials also told CNN that between 200 and 300 firearms were found in a walled-off vault behind a locked metal door in the basement of Heuermann’s home in Massapequa Park, Long Island.

The collection included pistols, revolvers and semi-automatic rifles, CNN reported, and totaled almost three times the number of permits Heuermann had been issued by New York state."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Law enforcement officials also told CNN that between 200 and 300 firearms were found in a walled-off vault behind a locked metal door in the basement of Heuermann’s home in Massapequa Park, Long Island.
I love how this makes it sound like they counted up to about 50 and then just couldn't be bothered to count the rest and said "Yeah, there's probably about another 200, give or take."