Do aesthetics map to politics?

version

Perhaps I should have specified "self-care". I wasn't talking about actually looking after yourself. I was talking about the performative, social media infographic strain of mental health culture, particularly coming out of the US.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Aye I was extrapolating out with allusions and no doubt what Americans invest in we usually follow up with

Roy Andersson coloured scenes are the institutionalised colours I see at work - a myriad of pale pale yellows, weird almost turquoise greens, faded lighter greens, sky blues particularly in loos, shittest poster information displays ever which mean nothing

wild greens

If you think about the timeline the first wave of skinny jeans kids are parents now

So if i was born in e.g 2005 then fucking too right I'm wearing the exact opposite to my auld fella

luka

what was striking for me was how the dowdy sexless clothes matched the total lack of confidence and social skills. im used to teenagers being more poised than me but covid must of fucked this loat coming along when they were probably doing their GCSEs and that

version

Is there something suspect about a glamorous communist?

pasolini_59627596.jpg

version

what was striking for me was how the dowdy sexless clothes matched the total lack of confidence and social skills. im used to teenagers being more poised than me but covid must of fucked this loat coming along when they were probably doing their GCSEs and that

Probably social media too. They're gonna be more conscious than anyone of everything being filmed and photographed and stuck online. They've grown up knowing nothing but the digital panopticon.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
You can see how the young define fashion, looking all skinny and clear skinned and devil may care about cigarettes