Status
Not open for further replies.

version

Dunno how legit the site is, but this is worrying.

version

tenor.gif

luka

"I am in the odd position of having to remain very calm while explaining to totally indifferent people that we are advanced in the process of a totalitarian coup." Luke's cousin.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A principal beneficiary of this crisis is the media sector - and it's they which have exaggerated the import of the virus and influenced decision-making...no grand conspiracy, only the pre-existing imperative to maximise the terror/credibility ratio.

Well, which is it? Is "the media" pro-lockdown or anti-lockdown? If it was previously pro-lockdown and is now anti-lockdown, then what has changed? How does this benefit "the media" in general, or the Daily Mail/Dacre/Rothmere in particular?

If you're going to play this game, you need to do a bit better than "it's the media, duh" - especially if you're trying to use it to explain two contradictory stances.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"I am in the odd position of having to remain very calm while explaining to totally indifferent people that we are advanced in the process of a totalitarian coup." Luke's cousin.
Does he enlarge on what form this process is taking in New Zealand?

luka

Does he enlarge on what form this process is taking in New Zealand?

not really but i guess destruction of the economy plus loss of personal freedoms, generally speaking. hes been going to all the anti lockdown protests etc

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But is there an explanation for why They want to do this, beyond recreational puppy-kicking evil?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm asking about NZ specifically because the pandemic has hardly affected them at all. So has this come about as the result of an especially draconian lockdown? Or do they just have a government that isn't maliciously incompetent like ours is?

Status
Not open for further replies.