Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Jesus. About a week before that the WHO were denying there was human to human transmission.

So? It was a brand new disease. New information was coming in all the time.

Nevertheless:

"Jan. 30 — With reports of 9,692 COVID-19 cases in China and 213 deaths, and only 82 cases outside of China, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus declared the COVID-19 outbreak a public health emergency of international concern."

First UK cases were declared the following day.

mixed_biscuits

Their dissatisfaction with NZ is such that they have transferred all of their wealth into UK accounts.

They also say that a siege mentality has been fostered by the NZ Fuhrer, with expats not considered 'proper citizens' and unworthy of rejoining the flock - that's baaed.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But that's not at all what my friend who lives in NY said when he went back the other day. I don't think he knows about this Fuhrer though so he could be ignorant.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm sure New Zealand has plenty of hotels where you can stay for less than the, what, £200/night that that would imply.

mixed_biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.