Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you had probably had a couple of dad-tokes on a dad-spliff. thats my explanation.
I haven't touched a spliff since my last birthday nearly a year ago! I'll need to do a lot better than that before droid and John induct me into the League of Dope-smoking Dads.

I just cant imagine we endure lockdown indefinitely

I think at this point a sane, rational, informed population would be ignoring the lockdown and occupying city centres until there's an election or some other transfer of power.

So that's why we are where we are, it's what a cowed, powerless population deserves. A test that we've failed and lost the country to save the NHS.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Testing is finding "cases" which are used to justify lockdowns. Lack of mortality is held up as a success resulting from lockdowns, and round and round we go.
Proper testing regimes are how other countries have avoided having further general lockdowns.

Proper testing regimes are how other countries have avoided having further general lockdowns.

Which other countries? The common factor in countries that have done well is deep suspicion of China - Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea. Plus they all eat stacks of fermented foods and aren't, by and large, wheezing fat fucks.

Shit, just saw Shiel's post below ...

download.jpeg

Last edited:
Exactly like colds and flu, but less so.

on a personal level, long Covid wise, I’ve had a bounding pulse since March. Lots of odd neurological symptoms with fatigue fucked up my sleep and mood through April but faded. Going to a cardiologist next month to get a proper check up on heart.

it’s scary so we tend to jump to the extremities of mostly just a cold ... or doom, but It’s looking like a pretty weird new virus that’s mostly nothing for most but can effect many systems in lots of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.