Status
Not open for further replies.

catalog

The disease is just an endlessly modified means of vanquishing the West, and it's working wonderfully. If the West is so easily vanquished, it probably deserved to go anyway. We're in the "what next?" stage now, Berlin 1945, who gets to pick over the bones in such and such sector.
This plandemic theory is too neat for me. I could buy ww3, passing of policeman role to China, and longue duree World systems theory idea of power centres moving, and also that there is an information war of sorts.

But there would have to be some political drama surely, some kind of questioning of that, which hasn't happened.

So I'm not into that idea.

catalog

I thought it was sensible to try lockdown 1 until the death rate fell from its peak, but we carried on locking down for weeks after.

They had to do a second lockdown at some point to make out that lockdown one had been a crucial intervention: they can't have the indicators peak and then fall in the absence of interventions as it gives the lie to the models that supposedly inform their policy.
That seems way too schematised and forward thinking. No way they ever actually planned a lockdown 2

mixed_biscuits

This plandemic theory is too neat for me. I could buy ww3, passing of policeman role to China, and longue duree World systems theory idea of power centres moving, and also that there is an information war of sorts.

But there would have to be some political drama surely, some kind of questioning of that, which hasn't happened.

So I'm not into that idea.
There's no questioning because the West has already been vanquished behind the scenes and we're in the short transition of the Great Reset.

mixed_biscuits

It's not all face-saving and duplicity but...

mixed_biscuits

Problem for the government is that they departed from their scientific advisors' counsel in imposing lockdown one and have to justify their actions retrospectively by ensuring that there is consistency moving forward.

catalog

Problem for the government is that they departed from their scientific advisors' counsel in imposing lockdown one and have to justify their actions retrospectively by ensuring that there is consistency moving forward.
I don't think that's happening, they are making it up as they go along, based on looking at the r

mixed_biscuits

Furthermore, there's no way to check much of this data independently.

mixed_biscuits

Covid's purpose is to ease the public into the Great Reset with minimal fuss; the elites, by hook or by crook, are already on board.

mixed_biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.