Status
Not open for further replies.

haji

lala
This plandemic theory is too neat for me. I could buy ww3, passing of policeman role to China, and longue duree World systems theory idea of power centres moving, and also that there is an information war of sorts.

But there would have to be some political drama surely, some kind of questioning of that, which hasn't happened.

So I'm not into that idea.
doesnt groupthink obviate the need for a plan though? seizing any opportunity to advance the agenda, thats' what wef's great reset is all about
they are a contacts list with too much cash and over enthusiastic pr, building more and more fanciful websites with vague propositions amounting to a barest minimum possible concessions to planetary lifeforms from ravenous babylon neocapitalism.
If you look at the WEF website, they've clearly gone to a lot of trouble drawing up the Great Reset's plans; do you really think they won't action them?

meanwhile of course the reptiles on that contact list are using the plague as an excuse to loot the place blind, just as they will use any crisis, but without any coordination or plan required

that in itself is obscene but less exciting than some exotic grand narrative

haji

lala
but i'd like some more details of the plot, the real one or the fantasy one
the wef site is all bluster, i'd like to see some spreadsheets with names and dates and locations

mixed_biscuits

catalog

doesnt groupthink obviate the need for a plan though? seizing any opportunity to advance the agenda, thats' what wef's great reset is all about
they are a contacts list with too much cash and over enthusiastic pr, building more and more fanciful websites with vague propositions amounting to a barest minimum possible concessions to planetary lifeforms from ravenous babylon neocapitalism.

meanwhile of course the reptiles on that contact list are using the plague as an excuse to loot the place blind, just as they will use any crisis, but without any coordination or plan required

that in itself is obscene but less exciting than some exotic grand narrative
Yeah i agree theres probably some opportunism there and nation states are also less powerful than they were, but i still think any serious transfer of power needs to create bodies. It cant happen any other way. Until it happens, its all just posture.

haji

lala
there must be a load of excel spreadsheets in wef - it stinks like some management cult where are the glorious outputs outcomes and objectives?

haji

lala
Yeah i agree theres probably some opportunism there and nation states are also less powerful than they were, but i still think any serious transfer of power needs to create bodies. It cant happen any other way. Until it happens, its all just posture.
what sort of bodies? what sort of transfer of power? are you saying that the corona conspiracy is a global coup?

haji

lala
or are we saying that the virus itself is a conspiracy product and all of these global ramifications are a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.