Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Can you see how the media are porting over the same anxieties to Covid with mild to moderate symptoms only; why are they doing this?
Maybe because even people who only had "mild to moderate symptoms" are still not fully well months later: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/a-mild-covid-19-case-may-still-result-in-long-term-symptoms

The study’s findings don’t come as a surprise to Dr. Allison Navis, a neurologist who works at the Mount Sinai Center for Post-COVID Care in New York City.

The clinic opened last spring to treat people who experience persistent symptoms following COVID-19.

Providers at the clinic thought most of the patients would be people who’d been seriously ill and hospitalized with the disease, Navis said.

However, they’ve found that many people who need post-COVID-19 care had only mild initial symptoms and were never admitted to the hospital.

luka

i love drinking port. ive not had a drink all year though. i think im starting to get some benefits, very very subtle ones, almost imperceptible.

Leo

i love drinking port. ive not had a drink all year though. i think im starting to get some benefits, very very subtle ones, almost imperceptible.

you probably sleep better, which makes you sharper the next day. when I drink, I snore like a fuck and keep waking myself up all night.

luka

in themselves, no, but they offer a glimmer of hope, perhaps next month or the month after that i will feel good again

Status
Not open for further replies.