Status
Not open for further replies.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Life expectancy is falling because worse quality people are being produced, due to older parents, an increasing proportion of thick people sprogging and various unnatural forcings like IVF.

American babies are worse this generation than the last - before either austerity or crap food can get at them.

I hate to be blunt but we're getting clogged up with people who shouldn't be here.

Leo

Life expectancy is falling because worse quality people are being produced, due to older parents, an increasing proportion of thick people sprogging and various unnatural forcings like IVF.

American babies are worse this generation than the last - before either austerity or crap food can get at them.

I hate to be blunt but we're getting clogged up with people who shouldn't be here.

christ, where is that from?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Obv no journalist brought it up in the briefings cos we don't have a free press.
So how did we find out about it this time?
I can see you're conflicted here - on the one hand you want to maintain your stance that covid doesn't exist at all and the numbers from Public Health England and any other body that reports covid deaths are based on flawed methodology or else they're simply made up, but on the other hand you're wet-tipped at the idea that the virus is removing low-quality cucks who were beta enough to have learning difficulties from the gene pool.
You don't know which disgusting point of view to plump for so you leave the quote unadorned with your wisdom, wanting to somehow have the worst bits of each regardless of the contradictions, like some kind of Schrodinger's Cunt.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
@Mr. Tea Incidentally, unless your child was conceived with a randomly selected partner, you were involved in eugenic discrimation for the most important act of your life.

And even if it had been a randomly selected partner, the actual process of conception is subject to eugenic discrimination.
That is completely fucking batshit - I think it might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on the internet.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh I missed this little gem...
Seriously what the fuck happened to you? How did you degenerate into someone who will write this kind of stuff? Are you ok?

mixed_biscuits

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Have you just taken a detour through defending eugenics to make your usual anti-vaxx drivel seem more acceptable by contrast?

martin

----
Got vaxxed up on Sunday morning. Thought "FFS..." when I saw the queue, but it went through quickly, took about five minutes. Choice of Astra Zeneca or Astra Zeneca, or shout at security demanding the Pfizer jab (yes, someone did this). Apocalyptic movie feel heightened by being in a covered car park space and entering some plastic tarpaulin mini-maze, like a mobile military hospital on the Falklands (I imagine?) Shot the breeze with a chatty old boy called Jonathan, my appointed vaccinator. Tiny prick, didn't even feel it go in, and that's on an Alan Partridge-sized plate for Mr Tea.

Woke up today with a sore arm, raging thirst and back ache, so my antibodies have finally got something to do after a year of kicking back (incidentally, I haven't had a cold since before Xmas 2019). Bonus - now I'm microchipped, I can scan my arm at the self-checkout and bump up my social credit score.

Status
Not open for further replies.