Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

so, Aristotle, did you actually say this? I can't find the original here, was it deleted?

Life expectancy is falling because worse quality people are being produced, due to older parents, an increasing proportion of thick people sprogging and various unnatural forcings like IVF.
American babies are worse this generation than the last - before either austerity or crap food can get at them.
I hate to be blunt but we're getting clogged up with people who shouldn't be here.

Leo

and this nugget, which I can't tell if was said in jest or seriously...

bc without it the faceless, numberless (brown) hordes who don't share our values will overwhelm us, don't you get it?

care to clarify, MB?

luka

‘The Great Reset’ aims to introduce a new global planetary diet, in which Google, pharmaceutical giants, & the biotech industry hoist lab made proteins & industrial chemicals onto your dinner plate under the guise of sustainability. I wrote about it here:

luka

writes “global food security will only be achieved if regulations on genetically modified foods are adapted to reflect the reality that gene editing offers a precise, efficient and safe method of improving crops.”

Shiva disagrees. She told The Defender that the “WEF is parading fake science,” and “for Mr. Schwab to promote these technologies as solutions proves that The Great Reset is about maintaining and empowering a corporate extraction machine and the private ownership of life.”

EAT developed what it refers to as “the planetary health diet,” which the WEF champions as the “sustainable dietary solution of the future.” But according to Leroy, it’s a diet that’s supposed to replace everything else. “The diet aims to cut the meat and dairy intake of the global population by as much as 90% in some cases and replaces it with lab-made foods, cereals and oil,” he said.

Shiva further explained, “EAT’s proposed diet is not about nutrition at all, it’s about big business and it’s about a corporate takeover of the food system.”

According to EAT’s own reports, the big adjustments the organization and its corporate partners want to make to the food system are “unlikely to be successful if left up to the individual,” and the changes they wish to impose on societal eating habits and food “require reframing at the systemic level with hard policy interventions that include laws, fiscal measures, subsidies and penalties, trade reconfiguration and other economic and structural measures.”

But Shiva said this is the wrong approach, because “all of the science” shows that diets should be centered around regional and geographical biodiversity. She explained that “EAT’s uniform global diet will be produced with western technology and agricultural chemicals. Forcing this onto sovereign nations by multinational lobbying is what I refer to as food imperialism.” blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.