Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

Nor is the wholesale application of DNR orders.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
nailed: yes, @Mr. Tea, @IdleRich and I are all in Bojo's hip pocket, serving as stealth Tory media influencers.
This is why I've spent a year and a half saying things like "The government has fucked up everything it possibly could have fucked up."

Pure Tory propaganda. Biscuits has seen right through me.

mixed_biscuits

How can they avoid finding a positive case? By using the Health Pass, for which having a passing status doesn't preclude being ill but means that the holder does not have to be tested.

Those who don't have a pass on the Pass could be tested directly (= better evidence of not being contagious) but aren't because then they might find a positive case and may have to shut down their event.

Conclusion: the Health Pass system far from maximises safety and is only intended to provide an excuse to carry on as otherwise normal.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yesterday one of Johnson's staffers tested positive and, again, Bozza didn't have to self-isolate. On this occasion though he did have a legitimate reason which meant that he was following the medical advice for someone in his situation. It all stems from the fact that apparently Johnson didn't have the normal vaccine that everyone else was offered, he was, it turns out, injected with a special new experimental vaccine which gives you absolutely guaranteed one hundred percent immunity from having to obey any of the rules normal people are stuck with. Of course that sounds great as far as it goes, but at the moment they are not giving it to the general public cos the side-effects are both guaranteed and extremely unpleasant - anyone who takes this drug is certain sure to become a total fucking wanker that everyone hates, however for obvious reasons Johnson was happy to accept this downside.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't know what to make of this video, the final one made by this poor guy, another victim of MixedBiscuits and those like him. So it's obviously tragic... but the irony of every line he says being so powerfully and immediately destroyed by events is so strong as to make it absurd...

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

I don't know what to make of this video, the final one made by this poor guy, another victim of MixedBiscuits and those like him. So it's obviously tragic... but the irony of every line he says being so powerfully and immediately destroyed by events is so strong as to make it absurd...
Conflating 'anti-lockdown' with 'anti-masks' and 'anti-vax' is ridiculous: the first two are considerably less effective than the last and probably net harmful.

luka

i thought we agreed vaccines dont work and will likely kill you? best idea is to get the virus to become immune

woops

is not like other people
when i saw this thread, "choon of day" and "rolling football bollocks" i had a momentary urge to check them all and click delete like getting rid of annoying gmail spams.

Status
Not open for further replies.