Status
Not open for further replies.

version

John Michael Greer's suggested people who've been vaccinated are going to start dying to due to the vaccine making them more susceptible to the virus and the establishment are going to panic, try to pin it on a new variant which requires new restrictions then flounder as the hospitals begin to fill again and their authority completely collapses.

He doesn't subscribe to the 'Great Reset' theory. He thinks the virus was dangerous then adapted because immobilising then killing its host inhibits transmission. The pharmaceutical industry saw an opportunity to cash in with yearly shots like with the flu, but which could be marketed to everyone. This lead to them rushing the testing process and blundering into the situation described above with the vaccines inadvertently making the virus deadlier to the vaccinated.

luka

thats a cool theory. i dont like black and white stories. i prefer to make it complex and full of uncertainty becasue its more difficult.
i like to beleive that the virus is real and potentially fatal/life-destroying and that big pharma is an evil psycho-cartel

luka

so the balance of the equations is always shifting. to me this is the most satisfying way to play the game

luka

so you dont say lock down is bad you say lock down is good up until the point it tips over into being bad, for example. or vaccines are good until the point they are clearly taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.