Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Twee home remedies and medicines developed to treat totally different types of pathogens clearly aren't going to provide protection against a novel virus. And focussing on "natural immunity" is just eugenics dressed up wellness-speak. You're saying those who deserve to survive will survive.

mixed_biscuits

Twee home remedies and medicines developed to treat totally different types of pathogens clearly aren't going to provide protection against a novel virus. And focussing on "natural immunity" is just eugenics dressed up wellness-speak. You're saying those who deserve to survive will survive.
This is peer-reviewed science, get your head out of The Byline Times and other rags.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You are positing that we live in a world where a handful of drug companies are more powerful than all the world's governments put together, since they've somehow strong-armed virtually every country into dosing people with expensive vaccines instead of this generic wonder-drug.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So, giving people a prophylactic is more hands-off than giving them nothing at all, as we do here?
What I mean is, it's a single country that you keep coming back to as if it explains everything.

It also has the highest covid-19 death rate in the world, so it strikes me that whatever they're doing, the smart thing to do would be the opposite.

peru_wtf.jpg

mixed_biscuits

You are positing that we live in a world where a handful of drug companies are more powerful than all the world's governments put together, since they've somehow strong-armed virtually every country into dosing people with expensive vaccines instead of this generic wonder-drug.
They have more influence where more cash is up for grabs hence the absence of any early treatment here.

mixed_biscuits

It also has the highest covid-19 death rate in the world, so it strikes me that whatever they're doing, the smart thing to do would be the opposite.

View attachment 8866
They changed their approach when their leadership changed; why don't you try to find out why?

mixed_biscuits

How much would it cost to pay some hack to smear a rival product that has begun to intrude into the public consciousness?

How much would it cost to influence the contacts one already has in regulatory agencies and universities?

It's not rocket science.

mixed_biscuits

To put off most people just associate the rival product with something unsavoury until it is also found unsavoury eg. HCQ and bleach or Ivermectin and worms or early treatment itself and an out-group - simple conditioning.

These associations are only pushed when the rival has begun to intrude into public consciousness: nobody was bothered about Ivermectin's range of uses while it and COVID was being discussed in the journals for a good year or so.

Last edited:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
why would anyone outside of narrow study realm know anything about ivermectin pre-Covid?

nobody in Clown Land knew about xylazine outside of drug work not so long ago and now it’s everywhere

doubt anyone sane trusts big pharma but you’re munching on red pills 24/7, proportionate intake dose needs lowering to decrease default dog whistle symptoms currently presenting

mixed_biscuits

My point is that nonsensical objections like ivermectin is also used for horses or suchlike are only raised in the public sphere (when there is interference with political/commercial objectives) rather than in The Science.

Leo

every country in the world would love to have inexpensive, effective preventive measures, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. big Pharma are evil fuckers but none of this has anything to do with "taking over the world and killing Democracy". c'mon, mixed, you don't really believe that, do you?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They have more influence where more cash is up for grabs hence the absence of any early treatment here.
You're not talking about "influence" though. You're talking about them directly controlling every single government, every university, every hospital and clinic.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My point is that nonsensical objections like ivermectin is also used for horses or suchlike are only raised in the public sphere (when there is interference with political/commercial objectives) rather than in The Science.
I think a better objection is that it was developed for treating parasitic worms, not viruses, let alone coronaviruses in particular, let alone this particular coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.