Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Your naivety is off the scale. Pharma is the largest industrial lobbyist in Washington.

There's also a revolving door between Pfizer and the FDA and NIH. Probably the CDC too, haven't checked.
Bit of a leap from "pharmaceutical companies engage in lobying" to "pharmaceutical companies directly control every government on earth", no?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And anti-vaxx is now pretty much an official part of Republican Party ideology. That's an organisation which is, shall we say, not exactly unconnected with big business?

Leo

not so much anti-vaxx as anti-mandate. lots of Repubs are jabbed, but they like to cry and pee themselves about the government or businesses taking away their freedom and right to go unjabbed.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
They changed their approach when their leadership changed; why don't you try to find out why?
OK, thirty seconds fucking about on Wikipedia told me this:

[recently elected Peruvian president] Castillo later spoke at the seventy-sixth session of the United Nations General Assembly on 21 September, proposing the creation of an international treaty signed by world leaders and pharmaceutical companies to guarantee universal vaccine access internationally, stating "On behalf of Peru, I want to propose the signing of a global agreement between Heads of State and patent owners to guarantee universal access to vaccines for all inhabitants, without discrimination or privileges, which would be a sign of our commitment to the health and lives of all peoples"

Is this some extremely clever anti-vaxx gotcha that I'm too much of a cucked normie sheeple to understand?

mixed_biscuits

Is this some extremely clever anti-vaxx gotcha that I'm too much of a cucked normie sheeple to understand?
= bought/blackmailed by Big Pharma (why else abandon a treatment that was manifestly working, as the PEER-REVIEWED SCIENCE TOLD YOU)

Now that ivermectin has been abandoned, things are going to s**t, as you pointed out already.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
= bought/blackmailed by Big Pharma (why else abandon a treatment that was manifestly working, as the PEER-REVIEWED SCIENCE TOLD YOU)

Now that ivermectin has been abandoned, things are going to s**t, as you pointed out already.
Here's Peru's covid-19 death rate:

peru_deaths.jpg

Note how it peaks in April 2021 and then rapidly falls to almost nothing within a few months.

Here's Peru's progress with vaccination:

peru_vaccines.jpg

Note how it gets going in earnest in... April 2021.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I have to hand it to you: I don't think I've ever seen anyone display this much persistence after so many repeated humiliations.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You can't even trace a line across a page and work out whether it goes up or down
Mate, one line goes down as the other line goes up...

Hang on, you actually think that a death rate that doesn't instantly flatline after a vaccination programme has just begun proves that "vaccines are killing people", don't you?

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And you've ended up performing a ridiculous about-turn from saying that they had the worst stats evva to saying they're doubleplusgood - arguing with yourself!
They were doing pretty badly while they were fucking about with your precious horse-pills. Then they got on the vaxx and now they're doing OK.

mixed_biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.