Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Because your assertions contradict the published science. It's the same subject.
Anything "published" is gospel truth, by definition, is it?

Look, Peru was on its arse until it started vaccinating people and now it's doing OK. You can't deny that. You're now going back to something else because it's obviously true.

mixed_biscuits

Look, Peru was on its arse until it started vaccinating people and now it's doing OK. You can't deny that. You're now going back to something else because it's obviously true.
More strawmanning: science never attains 'gospel truth.'

You argued a few posts back that Peru was doing awfully. Now you've actually attempted to do some research because needs must but you can't follow a line with your finger or match dates up so the attempted presentation of evidence doesn't back up your dogma...plus ca change etc

Also think about correlation, causation and multifactorial situations

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
You said you'd linked to a "published" "peer reviewed" paper - all I can see is a link to something someone shared on ResearchGate with no indication of it actually having been published or peer reviewed.

mixed_biscuits

Re the aWeSUm mODeLliNg you linked earlier

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Look, if I was going to discuss this stuff then I wouldn't do it with someone who claims that unpublished papers shared on ResearchGate are "peer reviewed science".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
More strawmanning: science never attains 'gospel truth.'

You argued a few posts back that Peru was doing awfully. Now you've actually attempted to do some research because needs must but you can't follow a line with your finger or match dates up so the attempted presentation of evidence doesn't back up your dogma...plus ca change etc

Also think about correlation, causation and multifactorial situations
Reading stuff on the internet is not "research".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And Peru *was* doing awfully. Now they're doing OK since they began vaccinating, and you're squirming this blows yet another hole in your ludicrous charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.