Leo

So which global elites, exactly, are in charge? Are the decisions of the elites made by committee vote or is there an elected übermensch CEO elite in charge who calls the shots? And how do these elites manage to get governments around the world to follow their instructions regarding lockdowns and mandates? The synchronized coordination of how they've managed to pull the strings has been stunningly effective, what template do they use?

luka

So which global elites, exactly, are in charge? Are the decisions of the elites made by committee vote or is there an elected übermensch CEO elite in charge who calls the shots? And how do these elites manage to get governments around the world to follow their instructions regarding lockdowns and mandates? The synchronized coordination of how they've managed to pull the strings has been stunningly effective, what template do they use?
you always do this smartarse routine as if we would know the exact workings of the system in all its particulars. it's a question of inference and to what degree inference is justified. a lot of it we can answer for example vaccine diplomacy is one way to ensure compliance

Leo

I only engage in smartassery when the exact scenario I ask about has been raised numerous time as fact. Is it not fact, then?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you always do this smartarse routine as if we would know the exact workings of the system in all its particulars. it's a question of inference and to what degree inference is justified. a lot of it we can answer for example vaccine diplomacy is one way to ensure compliance
Oh horseshit, your act since the beginning of time has been the Illuminated One. The Guy Who Figured It All Out. Neo.

luka

how is compliance and coordination arranged and enforced? through loans, debts, threats, favours, transnational class loyalty etc etc etc
this is very well-worn ground actually.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh look: Tory MPs who support compulsory voter photo ID crying crocodile tears about authoritarianism over vaccine passports:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. People who claim to love freedom more than life itself are fighting the wrong fight.