luka

this is the very basic concept which is completely beyond the intellectual capacity of Mr Tea

When only two sides of an argument are presented they are usually both wrong.

Simple Example to illustrate

Starmer is Pure Evil, corrupt to the core and wholly coopted by The Establishment, true

But this does not mean Johnson is somehow not a cunt. Both need mincing in the machine

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
this is the very basic concept which is completely beyond the intellectual capacity of Mr Tea

When only two sides of an argument are presented they are usually both wrong.

Simple Example to illustrate

Starmer is Pure Evil, corrupt to the core and wholly coopted by The Establishment, true

But this does not mean Johnson is somehow not a cunt. Both need mincing in the machine
You were saying the other day you were glad Boris was in charge, you great twat.

luka

Right. So why are we entrusting this sense of collective solidarity all to the state? That's the question I'm asking. The fact is, anti-vaccers are a manufactured enemy (by the state which end up reenforcing its mechanisms even further) just as conspiracy thinkers are. Resistance to social atomisation does not always take the form of left wing politics.
Only third could think up a conspiracy theory that says conspiracy thinkers are an enemy conspiratorially manufactured by the state

• Love
Reactions: Leo

luka

You were saying the other day you were glad Boris was in charge, you great twat.
In a lesser of two evils sense, yes. In the grand scheme of things he's obviously up there with one of the two last people on earth you'd ever want to see holding that office.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Only third could think up a conspiracy theory that says conspiracy thinkers are an enemy conspiratorially manufactured by the state
Not at all. It's a pretty obvious idea, one I've toyed with for years and which Adam Curtis has also mentioned.

luka

Not at all. It's a pretty obvious idea, one I've toyed with for years and which Adam Curtis has also mentioned.
Everything you have said today, and every other day is proof that this is total bollocks and you are a subhuman who should be incinerated

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In a lesser of two evils sense, yes. In the grand scheme of things he's obviously up there with one of the two last people on earth you'd ever want to see holding that office.
He's a boring centrist but he'd be better than Johnson by any meaningful metric. I can't be fucked waiting for saviours, and less bad is always better than really, really bad. Even if he just stopped things getting any worse before someone a bit more interesting comes along, that'd be something.

But he replaced your golden boy, so he's your favourite person to imagine dismembering while having an angry wank.

luka

I'm not entirely serious when I say Starmer would be worse actually, but I think it's possible. I wouldn't vote Tory of course, but I won't vote Starmer either.