The Dissensus Album Canon

luka

Imagine living here. Not needing any shops or so called civilisation just living off the land and it's rich bounty.

luka

He's got a best friend called Patch and Patch is a raccoon who follows him everywhere on adventures

mvuent

Void Dweller
Muvent what did you think of Edinburgh?

nothing much, i just thought it was a nice old town. have to admit i was more excited by the ~5 minutes i spent in london. but tbh i spent way too much time preemptively social distancing in my room. i had to live with these kids which just wasn't for me.

what's edinburgh's reputation in the UK?

sadmanbarty

what's edinburgh's reputation in the UK?

we know its in scotland. we know it has a big arts festival. then our minds get blown trying to reconcile the idea that scottish people could be middle class enough to have an arts festival. it doesn't fit. makes no sense.

so we ultimately choose to ignore it, too perplexing a phenomena for us to deal with.

sadmanbarty

middle class means something very different in america than it does in the uk. do the americans on here have any fucking clue what we're on about when we say something's middle class?

catalog

Yeah I would say it's untypical really. Don't think any good tunes come from there. Most people would say Glasgow is where it's at in Scotland. I've been a few times cos I had a mate up there, used to play piano in a jazz vat. It had a jazz bar. Says all you need to know really. Nice flats I remember. And Leith was nice, sort of opens up and feels normal there