shakahislop

i heard the phrase 'corbo-phoria' today, think that's a good way of describing some of what was going on for some people 2017-2019

shakahislop

one thing i do admire about corbo, as well as 'boris' actually, is this thing they both did / are doing of absolutely refusing to quit their jobs despite big parts of their parties clearly hating them and trying to get rid of them. i'm not joking, that stubbornness really resonates with me

luka

did you know ive met Corbyn Shaka? I gave him a poem. he used my typewriter. its been blessed. its a holy relic now.

shakahislop

did you know ive met Corbyn Shaka? I gave him a poem. he used my typewriter. its been blessed. its a holy relic now.
i did not know that. but i'm not surprised. can you get him to post on here?

did you know i met 'Bo Jo' several times as a youth? if you get corbs to post i'll get him to

IdleRich

IdleRich
the only good thing I've heard from Labour in two years...

beat the Tories, bring in PR, and we won't need to vote for any of these arseholes ever again.
It seemed incredibly hard-headed to keep rejecting this type of thing (and with it any slight chance of being elected) in the name of principle.

DannyL

Wild Horses
one thing i do admire about corbo, as well as 'boris' actually, is this thing they both did / are doing of absolutely refusing to quit their jobs despite big parts of their parties clearly hating them and trying to get rid of them. i'm not joking, that stubbornness really resonates with me
Why change the habit of a lifetime? I do wonder if he'll run at next election.

DannyL

Wild Horses
if i wanted to gas the jews i reckon i could find a more congenial home that corbyns labour
It's not gassing them though, it's accusing (((the media)))/Israel of running a massive conspiracy to get rid of him.

I mean, is their a tendency to be a massive Corbyn fan and be attracted to conspiracies? What Dissensus poster could I possible be thinking of who'd encourage me to make *that* connection?

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
It's not gassing them though, it's accusing (((the media)))/Israel of running a massive conspiracy to get rid of him.

No conspiracy. No need to mention Israel. Hardly any need to mention Corbyn either really.

Simply, the combined branches of the establishment – including the media en masse and the right-wing of the Labour Party – quite openly used every possible means to prevent meaningful political and economic change threatened by a moderately left-wing Labour government. Corbyn was just the target man for that.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Tbf, "no need to mention Israel" is a piece of advice that a *lot* of people would do well to take on board.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
When I visited a mate in Lebanon years ago I was amused to learn that people there - at least in the circles he moved in - used "Disneyland" as a euphemism for "Israel."