version's Thomas Pynchon masterclass

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I found it too cute and neat. There were things I liked in it, but it felt like an exercise or parody of something. Impressive how much he manages to compress into it, just leaves me cold in comparison to the others. A perfectly constructed little puzzle box.
It's your fourth favourite!

sus

It's an interview with a confidential ex intelligence source, Mike Antenna. important reading he says a lot of smart stuff

craner

Beast of Burden
what i like about it is that Mike Atennae is clearly fictional, but that's not supposed to fool you. but what you might not realise is that the Cleveland review of books is also fictional and made up by Gus. no one from Cleveland has ever read a book.

Aspiring to Claremont

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I have inside knowledge regarding the methodology of this interview, but I will withhold it from the the general Dissensus public primarily out of respect to the author and secondarily out of sheer sadism.

luka

i'm the only one whos read it |Gus. the rest of the people on here are monsters. wheres limburger, your so-called friend?

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

I have inside knowledge regarding the methodology of this interview, but I will withhold it from the the general Dissensus public primarily out of respect to the author and secondarily out of sheer sadism.
given Atennae says the same things as Gus, in the same way as Gus, likes the same telly programmes and reads the same books
it's not that hard to figure out the methodology is it.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

I suppose there is something vaguely complimentary about being recognized. Like how every blog has one loyal hate reader who knows your style and themes better than anyone but in the service of destroying it