F A N T A S I E S

linebaugh

I guess I sometimes fantasize about getting in a fight and absolutely destroying my opponent with deft hand to hand combat maneuvers. I feel like thats pretty common for young boys but maybe its strange now that Im in my 20's

• Love
Reactions: sus
I guess I sometimes fantasize about getting in a fight and absolutely destroying my opponent with deft hand to hand combat maneuvers. I feel like thats pretty common for young boys but maybe its strange now that Im in my 20's
That never leaves. Have you ever been in a fight?

luka

yes hes very proud of it, he never misses an opportunity to talk about it. basically he pounded this poor lads head against the pavement repeatedly. (the kid had learning disabilities) and the concussion sort of made him spiral out of control and he committed suicide soon after.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I fantasize about being a globalist geoeconomic extropian luminary, a sort of mix between Keynes and Gurdjieff. Sexual fantasies are virtually non-existent as of the last several months.
But even those power/influence fantasies are transparent artifacts of the mind, and can be readily dispelled. Although the recurrence of such fantasies, however thin and ersatz, does indicate to me a sort of unseen hangup somewhere.

luka

But even those power/influence fantasies are transparent artifacts of the mind, and can be readily dispelled. Although the recurrence of such fantasies, however thin and ersatz, does indicate to me a sort of unseen hangup somewhere.
yes but it does raise the question of whether we should dispell them. i would argue the mind becomes a much more dull and lifeless place when we do so.