Aliens: Do they exist?

Aliens: Do they exist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Yes and no

I’m sceptical with anything related to US militarism, but, if you wanted to drip feed “we’re not alone” slowly, over maybe 5-10 years, then such a pattern fits the narrative

It’s all hearsay until more nuanced proof arises, unfortunately, not to say I won’t be reading/viewing too

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So nobody else thinks this is a big deal?
I'm skeptical of the claims, to be honest. On a political level, why now? If these claims are true, why did it suit them to suppress this information before, and now choose to allow it to be made public?

On a logical level, I find it hard to credit that a civilization with the tech necessary to travel here from another star system would build craft that were vulnerable either to spontaneously breaking down and crashing, or to being shot down by any conceivable weapon available to us, a pipsqueak species that hasn't even set foot on Mars yet.

Im skeptical too and cant lie on a level want to BELIEVE... but its the fact other officials are backing him up thats getting my attention and the pentagon didnt deny. in terms of why now, i dunno... whats the political benefit?

Sceptical. We've never seen any evidence. I want to see someone credible walk up to it, touch it, access the thing, and fly around a bit, all in livestreamed 4k.

Nominations for that credible person, or org?

I've no doubt the cosmos, including all accessible and inaccessible dimensions, as well as Other Concerns, teems with life and civilizations. But intact alien gear lying around in US gov hangars? Nah brev

Project Blue Beam warmup. Foilhats expect a simulatee alien invasion in time for the election. If that's the case, I fully expect 99% of dissensus to be psyopped into believing it, like last 2 or 3 times. 🤣

It isn’t that distracting though. The UFO movement is going wild but nobody else cares. Apart from me and you and wash your hands

I've no doubt the cosmos, including all accessible and inaccessible dimensions, as well as Other Concerns, teems with life and civilizations. But intact alien gear lying around in US gov hangars? Nah brev
Why not? Who says alien visitors have to be sophisticated operators with noble or nefarious motives and big plans they could just be guys like you and me on a tour. Could be an alien stag do gone wrong. No big deal

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why not? Who says alien visitors have to be sophisticated operators with noble or nefarious motives and big plans they could just be guys like you and me on a tour. Could be an alien stag do gone wrong. No big deal
"Alien stag do gone wrong" is a lovely idea.

I’m serious though the flaw in your argument is that everyone assumes huge effort and serious intention but they could be so advanced that it’s all a bit of craic, or what we’ve seen is very low value that they don’t care if it works or is discovered. Just because it would blow our minds and destroy our civilisation doesn’t mean they give a fuck

version

My impression is there have been true believers and hobbyists within government who've managed to direct funds toward said hobby and every so often one of them pops up to keep things moving, either because they're genuinely into it or because it's a successful scam.

I don't think it's some op on the general public because nobody really cares.

It's been strange. If this news came out any time before about 2016, we'd have all freaked out. I think I still would a bit (I want to hear xenomusic and see exoarchitecture) but most wouldn't.