Leo

are there any black dudes in music who try come off as white? not that it's a wise career move.

version

This is what it says on Wikipedia,

Jackson's skin had been medium-brown during his youth, but from the mid-1980s gradually grew paler. The change drew widespread media coverage, including speculation that he had been bleaching his skin.[1][2][5] Jackson's dermatologist, Arnold Klein, said he observed in 1983 that Jackson had vitiligo,[11] a condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. He also identified discoid lupus erythematosus in Jackson. He diagnosed Jackson with lupus that year,[11] and with vitiligo in 1986.[12] Vitiligo's drastic effects on the body can cause psychological distress. Jackson used fair-colored makeup,[3] and possibly skin-bleaching prescription creams,[4] to cover up the uneven blotches of color caused by the illness. The creams would have further lightened his skin, and, with the application of makeup, he could appear very pale.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Up late-ish. Recently I have been managing to get to bed a bit earlier but I'm backsliding.... Friday is my birthday though so it's allowed, and I gotta make sure I do my daily dose of duolingo now cos I met not have time tomorrow.