sus

Just got this essay collection in the mail very excited

9ad4f5f3-cfbb-4dde-a6b7-f64acb4f73de.jpg

Last edited:

sus

fucking hell. if you go outside does your beard freeze?
Oh yeah. You have a scarf up or something to protect your face, but the hot, moist air from your breath gets in your facial hair and immediately freezes.

We're just getting started too. It got to -42 last year.

catalog

it's like the muppets but really gross and for adults. actually i don't think you'll like it, but you might do. maybe clim or liner might like it.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

Been working on SQL vulnerabilities today... Some of our routes were open to injection attacks apparently dynamic and database-side query parametrizing are very different RIP

sus

What do you do spena? Databases? Back ends? Penetration testing?
In theory I'm mainly frontend.

In practice, it can get pretty full-stack, with a twist of web3/blockchain stuff. (Learning Solidity atm so I can write Ethereum dApps.)

Remind me what you do, knowing terms like this :LOL:

Last edited:

catalog

Nothing that interesting, a bit of ux and cms management. I had a guy work with me though who left to become a penetration tester.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

catalog

I watched rise of the footsoldier. Pretty entertaining up to the bit where Craig is introduced and it starts to become a bit unhinged, like the characters lives. Pat Tate, madness.

Good music throughout, odd song right at the end tho.

Will give farscape a go.

sus

Maybe you'll like, I just can't recommend the show if you aren't committed

I got lucky because I think I just wanted/needed bad easy TV to watch, and it plugged that hole in my head long enough for me to get into season 2 when things really take off

But don't expect to hit the ground running with quality Art or anything