luka

watched the first one at the cinema tonite. seemed more dopey on the big screen, largely becasue the volume is deafening so you notice how heavily it leans on that boneheaded soundtrack. still a cool film though.

vimothy

yurp
watched the first one at the cinema tonite. seemed more dopey on the big screen, largely becasue the volume is deafening so you notice how heavily it leans on that boneheaded soundtrack. still a cool film though.
I feel like it's the same as with the tinker tailor mess where unless you actually know the story it makes no sense

sus

I watched the first part in London after a trip to the national gallery. I had a tiny bit of hash left over that @sufi lent me I smoked before the show. Very fond memory

luka

i could of watched the 2nd one straight after part one but 6 hours of dune would be excessive

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I am quite interested in watching part two now cos it's had rapturous reviews and apparently the plot kicks up a gear

Despite being left by the first one with an impression of dreariness

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I feel like it's the same as with the tinker tailor mess where unless you actually know the story it makes no sense
Which is exactly what the critics (and most everyone else) said about the David Lynch version, too.

luka

yes i have. even olives on occasion. you have to use the spoon handle but its not very satisfactory.