Are you an atheist?

gonna go through this again. In my early forum days my first name was vermin, then a troll alias 'imp'

linebaugh

I saw a band called Diarrhea Planet by chance once, was just hanging out at the venue and had no idea who they were before hand. 5 guitarists on stage. Theyd perform one verse and chorus of each song ('ghost with a boner' seemed to be the long time fan favorite), and then all take turns soloing in power stances for the next five minutes. At the end of the set the merch guy came on stage and tossed out plain white tees with 'DIARRHEA IS THE NEW FUCK' bold faced on the front. Couldnt grab one and kicked myself about it all day.

Last edited:

linebaugh

I saw a band called Diarrhea Planet by chance once, was just hanging out the venue and had no idea who they were before hand. 5 guitarists on stage. Theyd sing perform one verse and chorus of each song ('ghost with a boner' seemed to be the long time fan favorite), and then all take turns soloing in power stances for the next five minutes. At the end of the set the merch guy came on stage and tossed out plain white tees with 'DIARRHEA IS THE NEW FUCK' bold faced on the front. Couldnt grab one and kicked myself about it all day.
sorry that was meant for the handfuls of poop thread. Continue with the God talk fellas

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
The source of all things, whatever it is (infinite, eternal), can’t be contained in the minds of humans.

Neither can the reality of the infinitesimally short life span of all matter, compared with the deep time-frames involved when all of matter degrades down to radiation.

Whatever God is, it transcends being, so better to burn some people at the stake just to stay on its good side. Send for Gove and some clippers.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I feel like we did a thread about bad psychedelic art but maybe it was just a sidebar in the massive psychs thread

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is Kublah Khan technically a piece of psychedelic art? I don't think he wrote it ON opium but it was inspired by an opium vision.

Of course it helps that he was a genius before he picked up the pipe.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's an interesting problem because in many ways I see acid (allowing for this being a naive and dangerous POV) as the solution to all problems, but if I have to live in a world without problems that's full of magic eye ganeshes then I think I'll take the horror