luka

It's a way to destabilise the Trump regime and prevent him from executing his campaign pledges. It's the revenge and counter action of the globalists against the populists

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
I am expressing a frustration we all feel in a colourful and fun way
it is neither colorful nor fun

when British people were freaking out about Britain become an apocalyptic wasteland in the wake of Brexit

I don't recall any Americans coming on here and going "lol I hope Britain implodes into blood and misery lol"

in fact, I recall doing exactly the opposite and expressing my sincerely felt concern

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's incredibly difficult to think your way out of liberalism and attempts to do so tend to end in absurdities, like Mark's half hearted and clearly disengenous paeans to North Korea. But the very absurdity of that position represents the violence needed to tear away from liberalism.
I can only take a dull and pragmatic position that there are things in the world worse than liberalism. To me, it's self-evidently true that fascism is one of those things. Even Chomsky, of all people, supports voting for the "lesser evil".

luka

when British people were freaking out about Britain become an apocalyptic wasteland in the wake of Brexit

I don't recall any Americans coming on here and going "lol I hope Britain implodes into blood and misery lol"

in fact, I recall doing exactly the opposite and expressing my sincerely felt concern

It's fun for me.

luka

Yes mate you've ruined my day but maybe this is the kind of wound which will help me grow

DannyL

Wild Horses

TBf to Luka, he pretty much was saying that about the UK as well. Burn it all, kill them all, is as far as it goes with the analysis.

luka

I'm not into the fighting anymore. I'm being more indulgent to people's quirks these days. It's a new stage of maturity I've entered.

luka

Let's get back to talking about Amercian Carnage and sweep the bickering under the rug where it belongs