sufi

lala
My assumption at this stage is that Trump is in for a very rocky landing and this is part of the set up
that's very plausible.
if you read those 2 propaganda articles i posted above you'll feel paranoid abut a coup, and youre not even american

luka

And now Pence has turned on him, Silicon Valley has turned on him, it seems clear which way the wind is blowing.

Twitter locks Trump's account for at least 12 hours​

IdleRich

IdleRich
So they're going back in to try and certify Biden as pres-elect now... what do you reckon will happen? Will people still object when they know it will align them with what just happened? I think some will but maybe fewer. Any thoughts?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I mean I know it's not as exciting as the events earlier that suddenly made this thread the liveliest one for once.... but it's kinda related to that.

sufi

lala
What if the Gleeson/Daniels miniseries about Trump/Comey turns out to be a buddy apocalypse film against the vampire democrat cult, From Dusk til Dawn style. That would be awesome.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler, who lost her reelection bid yesterday to Raphael Warnock, has announced that she will no longer be objecting to the Georgia election results, following the violence today. “I pray that America never suffers another dark day again,” she said.
One down...

Leo

pence, for once, actually made a very good speech at the resumption of the certification. trump must hate him and feel totally isolated, his kids are trying to do damage control all afternoon. that video trump put out this afternoon (which has mostly been taken down by social media) was so inappropriate that I really think he screwed himself in terms of future political pursuits. really can't imagine any republican outside of MAGAheads would support him again.

thank god for the deep state.