Are You Shy?

catalog

Saw her live with sega bodega it was pretty good. they were all dolled u[p to the 9s in the white hotel where there's like a scabby sofa and it's basically a car garage but she properly went for it, came off the stage, in the crowd. good stuff.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm not particularly shy... but as so many have said, I was when I was young. I think when I left home and went to university and didn't really know anyone then I made a conscious decision to try not to be in a kind of "fake it til you make it" type style. And I feel that it did work eventually and was probably for the best. Although there is almost nothing more unattractive than overly confident people.

I’ve done this. ENTP. Pretty on point for describing my working style and flaws. It gets a lot of criticism for being pseudoscientific but it’s just an indication of preferences

luka

Speaking Their Truth
Many Mediators are curious about the depths of human nature, and they often make an effort to understand other people’s true feelings. This can make them capable of great empathy. It can also enable them to communicate in ways that are sensitive, original, and quite moving.

Perhaps because of these strengths, Mediators tend to crave opportunities for creative self-expression. It comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers, and actors. People with this personality type often enjoy dreaming up all sorts of stories and possibilities.

luka

Few personality types are as poetic and kindhearted as Mediators (INFPs). Their altruism and vivid imagination allow them to overcome many challenging obstacles – and more often than not, they brighten the lives of those around them in the process. Mediators’ creativity is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

kumar

working in cafes really taught me how to hold court against everyones will. it definitely made me less shy and more alienating. one time harry hill walked in and after he'd been waiting a while i went up and said something like "hi sir can i interest you in any more food, we have a special dijon slice today, quiche.... some chippy chips?". i thought he would ask me to come write for him after that but he just sort of coughed and looked very ashamed.