Black Albums

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
a venerable American tradition

if you go back far enough it used to be possible to do both at literally the same time, i.e. minstrelsy

People still do minstrelsy with muslims and central asians, I mean a new Borat just come out the other week.

And of course he says well my grandparents were holocaust survivors so I'm just making fun of americas pathologies. Except you don't take a mirror to yourself do you SBC? Your caricatures of easterners are so bad it just ends up serving white nationalists. They are totally inconceivable and irredeemable you reduce them to less than human status.

If you really want to make fun of UK/America's pathologies then you will at least humanise your roles. But I fear writing coherent scripts is clearly beneath you as a cambridge student.

catalog

obviously https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Metal_(Dean_Blunt_album)

883870072564_T14_Image.jpg

Woebot

Except you don't take a mirror to yourself do you SBC?

it's about time someone did a really good spoof/prank on sacha baron-cohen.

i used to enjoy him but i like this guy less and less. he's the establishment now isn't he?

comes across very much "the alpha male" with his puffed out chest and rah rah deep voice nonsense...

which as a proud and self-regarding "omega male" naturally i despise.

craner

Beast of Burden
To be fair to SBC, he's Welsh and thus lived through a lifetime of abuse, prejudice and marginalisation.

linebaugh

shabazz palaces

View attachment 4820

Never got completely in to this one. And I think it was originally a white album cover. The debut is a black album, litterally called 'Black Up' and I like that one a bit