sus

Yep that'd be a legendary trip. Up Highway One starting in LA. You have the work flexibility; book a trip, fly on a Thursday to Los Angeles; spend Fri-Sun driving up and in/around San Francisco

version

The Spendo Goes to Europe thread is doing well for me some of my comments have gotten high single digit laughs
I'm not talking about reactions, that's easy to break into as it's a recent addition. You're in the top twenty in terms of number of posts.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Will be in Swansea in a couple of weeks, @craner may go on a sabbatical around this time, nothing to worry about honest

Looking at Portugal for a much needed holiday, @IdleRich how’s your itinerary? I absolutely will not arrive armed with a Khashoggi style abduction and disposal team

IdleRich

IdleRich
Will be in Swansea in a couple of weeks, @craner may go on a sabbatical around this time, nothing to worry about honest

Looking at Portugal for a much needed holiday, @IdleRich how’s your itinerary? I absolutely will not arrive armed with a Khashoggi style abduction and disposal team
I actually lost my passport the other day and so, even if I get my arse into gear and get stuck straight into the application tomorrow it seems unlikely that I will be able to leave this country for at least ten weeks... so yeah, I will be here in and around Lisbon for the rest of this year and if you (or anyone else for that matter) happens to pass through then I would be more than happy to meet for food, drinks, museums, walks, dancing (not specifically together... but then again why not eh?) etc etc a bit of advance notice doesn't hurt but likely I'll be here.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I do need your get that passport sorted though, just confirmed a really good DJ gig in Germany for next year, would be a travesty if I fucked that one up..

version

Gus has been taken out of the top twenty by WYH now.

6b448d5b011c5941d32cb6ed87559ecc.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I believe the turning point was actually when I held in a mouthful of puke and stomach acid for 3 solid minutes til the next bus stop arrived and I could spit it out
Now that's some real Bene Gesserit mind-over-matter shit. I salute you!

• Love
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
By writing more posts? Anyone can do that if they have enough time on their hands.
Are you suggesting that someone's position on the leader board position may not in fact be an infallible measure of their moral character?
I simply refuse to accept that. If I am above someone on the leader board then I am better than them, simple as that.