luka

i was reading that cgi thread the other day and thinking luke this is brilliant you should be rich and famous just for this alone its amazing how you come out with this off the cuff so fluently and engagingly and did i have even a single measly thumbs up for any of it? did i fuck!

luka

today i was giving sage hard won life experience, what the hiphop community refers to as 'game' out to the youngers, not a single measly thumbs up

version

If you'd compiled it into a couple of posts then I would have liked those posts, but you posted it sentence by sentence.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
In the mountains the shortest way is from peak to peak; but for that one must have long legs
also known as alligator arms.
A tribe known as the Boernicians in ancient Scotland were the first to use the name Craner. It is a name for a person whose was tall, and had long legs. This nickname derived from the Old English words cranuc, and cornuc, which mean crane.

5A57E2EC-840B-4981-BB93-41385784E768.jpeg

craner

Beast of Burden
i was reading that cgi thread the other day and thinking luke this is brilliant you should be rich and famous just for this alone its amazing how you come out with this off the cuff so fluently and engagingly and did i have even a single measly thumbs up for any of it? did i fuck!

Link please I would like to read this