luka

You don't even really want to be alt right. You want to be accepted by your peers. So let us accept you. Be normal.

luka

We want to accept. But we can't if you're acting weird. Just be normal and we can all be friends.

sus

You wanna know my psychological profile, my "complex drive"? It's pretty simple: the culture is completely inadequate, underperforming, the athletes aren't in shape, images pass as essences, the signal-to-noise ratio pathetically low. It's gotta be better

Leo

One question I always have, when it seems like people with big platforms could do so much more with them—really develop a worldview rather than recapitulate provocations, and squeeze affordances out of the medium—is whether they're successful despite an underwhelming product, or because of it.

I think despite. most listeners probably don't really want to deeply engage and be challenged with deep thoughts, they're tuned in to be on top of the zeitgeist so they can be topically conversational on twitter and at their next gathering.

• Sad
Reactions: sus

luka

Be normal. Dissensus is being normal. It's about being a normal lad with normal interests. That's what we reward. That's the culture.

luka

We don't have to ban you. But don't get upset if people tell you they're not into the weird fanboy incel material you are giving us.

luka

Everyone wants to be liked don't they? It's easy to be liked. Just do what everyone else does. Get with the programme. Fit in. Be normal. That's what life is about.

sus

No, that's not my program. That's not your program either. Your program is the same as mine, which is anger at inadequacy, at a vacuum in quality. You're lashing out at me precisely because I still hold out the hope you gave up on long ago

sus

Your entire gig is mocking tourists by serving them up Quality they can't identify, Real Things they're unable to distinguish from the saccharine falsehoods

luka

Gus, you're not alt right. You don't like people who live in Brooklyn. You're very smart but you're not being honest

luka

I like you but you're trolling yourself. Obviously you're going to do well in life but if you pretend to like people from Brooklyn you will end up in Brooklyn. And you won't like it.