sus

WYH! Am I gonna have to mute you? Reliably every time I post here you tell me to get a life instead of tracking these people. Bro! Anna announced this over a month ago and I found out yesterday. She's like, already had her baby by now, that's how late I am to this news. Project much?

But! I don't mean to impose on anyone. Let's have a vote. If I get more angry or sad faces on this post than likes, hearts, laughs, or open mouths, I'll never post in this thread again.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s not the subjects, the poor dears, so much as your anthropological (best compliment I can conjure) tracking of it

Unlike those shit mags at the supermarket checkout, you can do better @suspended

The day I “track” this lot is the day I wear an England football shirt

sus

If it makes you feel better, I've spent more an order of magnitude more time reading about the Celts the last 6months than I have tracking the BCM.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
idle tittle tattle about an in-group power clique‘s couple and their breeding rites.....heinous

@suspended i saw your blog has a Max Ernst banner. Now that image I can get in on. In fact, thread pending. As for the Celts, you did ask first so in the spirit of comradeship and learning I obliged

this, however, is akin to reading about Shoreditch 15-20 years ago aka numpty bollocks, except worse

IdleRich

IdleRich
idle tittle tattle about an in-group power clique‘s couple and their breeding rites.....heinous

@suspended i saw your blog has a Max Ernst banner. Now that image I can get in on. In fact, thread pending. As for the Celts, you did ask first so in the spirit of comradeship and learning I obliged

this, however, is akin to reading about Shoreditch 15-20 years ago aka numpty bollocks, except worse
It is like that. And with the mags I was definitely reminded of Shoreditch Twat fanzine and so on.....
But this is crazy talk

But! I don't mean to impose on anyone. Let's have a vote. If I get more angry or sad faces on this post than likes, hearts, laughs, or open mouths, I'll never post in this thread again.

Even if you get one hundred percent angry/sad faces you can totally persevere. I never let total lack of interest put me off posting my threads (luckily) and some even attract virulent hatred and march inexorably on. And this one has got like nine thousand pages so something is happening... despite myself I keep getting pulled back in.

Leo

yeah Gus, I agree with @IdleRich. this thread is up to 72 pages, must be doing something right...even if it's hate reading (and discounting the 10 pages or so of sports chat).

• Love
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yep.... that's what Woebot said when I was worried I was doing too many threads advertising stuff.... I paraphrase but it was basically "fuck 'em, do what you want" and he's the boss so...