Emasculation of the Western Man

constant escape

winter withered, warm
In the thread about shyness, I framed it in terms of being perpetually under the wave, or being on top of it. Makes a world of difference - drastically inverts the hue of your world. And it seems like I'm getting better at not only willing myself, willing the ego, on top of the wave - but also doing it in such a way that can be programmatized, taught.

Tradiitonally, seemingly, the go-to way of surmounting the wave has consisted in total submission to this or that religious agenda. My approach is secular (depending on how you define that word), scientific, extremely tolerant, sustainable.

The negatives, as of now: requires a good deal of free time. But perhaps free time becomes more abundant if certain life choices are made, opting for incrementally more frugal consumptive habits, opting out of efforts toward professional excellence, settling for whatever livelihood allows for the sufficient free time.

Another negative, high degrees of psychic pressure. Better, more enduring crucibles need to be crafted.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
These things are usually easier said than done. You have to demonstrate as opposed to explain. Trump enacted what he stood for, he didn't expound on it. The way he insulted the republicans in the, what do you call it, the race for the nomination bit. That was supreme. Best political performance since Clinton played the sax on Arsenio Hall. Rewrote the rule book. Loved it.
My existence is the demonstration, myself the prototype. If the demonstration isn;t clear, or doesn't make the points it needs to make, that is a slightly different matter, no?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
If I am worth finding, I'll be found. I'f I;m not found, I'm likely not worth finding. How will I be found? Not sure, honestly. Hopefully the bread crumbs I;ve been scattering here on the forum will point my would-be disciples in their way.

luka

Oh sorry, I meant, your fellow cult members on the compound, how do they respond to you? Do they feel affectionate towards you?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
No other members, I'm transitioning into full-time up there, which is something of a transition, and I have to work within the parameters laid out by my family, who are admittedly quite open minded. The whole cult leader thing has been just short of a running joke for a while, and I just recently confided to my parents what I referred to as a messiah complex, and how such a pathological diagnosis is actually compossible with genuinely profound insight. The trick is to keep myself on my rocker.

luka

I'm 41 and I haven't gone over the edge yet. As you said the other day making sure you dont lose your sense of humour is the number one indicator.

luka

I thought you had your cousins digging irrigation trenches and planting cabbages for you

luka

sitting cross legged on the floor at your feet while you give three hour expositions

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Might have a couple friends who would be interested. I'd like to have a full time group of people up there, in order to start up small scale farming. I've ambitious plans for a minimal waste consumption pattern up there, smelting down aluminum cans into ingots, shredding certain plastics into pellets which can be extruded into 3d printer filament. Compoundingly clever techniques of recycling, budget-minimizing, etc. could actually enable such possibilities of a community.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Hopefully the site will serve as an attractor for my non-immediate family members, but as of now they seem more interested in visits. Already an implicitly holy family, and all my business could succeed in hammering that home.