How Computer Games Shaped Our Imaginations.

luka

and you had that really weird one about doing a shit in a condom and putting it someones mouth. let's do a thread. we just need to think of the perfect title.

version

The actual GHB story is definitely one of the most insane ones. It's all true except it wasn't me that hit someone and tried to shit in the mask. I was in the corner on shrooms and it was the guy whose flat it was who whacked someone with the pole and tried to shit in the mask.

version

A lot of the stories are just stupid teenage stuff. I grew up in a really middle-class area with rich mates who had money to throw away on drugs and big flats and houses to hang around in. One of them stole his mum's car and crashed it straight into a wall after pulling out of the drive.

version

I thought my lump hammer in the 'leccy cupboard by the front door was a wee bit psycho, but, wtf

I didn't actively acquire them. It's just stuff people have found in the street and left or whatever. Things that appeared over time. They've only really been used for practical things, popping a drain lid with the crowbar, chopping wood with the axe.

version

One of my brothers has a friend who's pretty nerdy and likes to build stuff. He made some DIY flamethrower in his parents garage they used to piss about with and had a crossbow and stuff, also kept a bunch of exotic snakes and spiders

william_kent

when they were fitting the sprinkler system in my flat I had to move the 'guest sofa' and it exposed my Wing Chun butterfly knives and the workmen were falling over in admiration

worked better than the offer of a "cup of tea" for service levels

version

It's all a bit dorky this stuff. A bit Warhammer. I mentioned this re: Burroughs and his fascination with weapons. The kind of people who seem to be into swords and stuff nowadays are the guys playing video games all the time and watching anime.