luka

America is a really physically ravishing country and it's not that these English idiots can't accept the fact, they don't even know it.
Some of it is some it isn't. I've lived in stunning places, it's nice but it's not the be all and end all. You overrate it cos you've never lived in a beautiful place

luka

I feel sorry for Craner that he has never lived outside of England in a beautiful country but the sad thing is a nice view out the window won't solve your problems

• Sad
Reactions: sus

luka

I've been watching this great ADD NFL broadcast where they switch between about twenty games every five seconds. It's insane.

catalog

There's nowhere in America as nice as even the lake district of Highlands, its all really flat and boring. Those lakes near spend, they're not as good as the sea.

luka

There's nowhere in America as nice as even the lake district of Highlands, its all really flat and boring. Those lakes near spend, they're not as good as the sea.
It's nothing compared to China and India, or even Aberdeen as you rightly say

catalog

My cousin sent me a video of those lakes they are a total joke, no tide to speak of and also no shops look really boring Blackpools better

luka

India and China have the Himalayas, Scotland has Ben Nevis, America has a fairly large lake